Best Brains Abacus
The Abacus is an ancient mathematical instrument used for calculation. The Abacus is one of the world's first real calculating tools. The word Abacus is derived from the Greek work "Abex" meaning counting board. The original types of Abacus were stone slates with dust covering them and a stylus used for marking numbers. Later this evolved into a slate with groves where rocks or other counters would be placed to mark numbers. This magical tool is termed as the "mother of modern computers", universally used for solving arithmetic functions like additions, subtraction, multiplication and division. At Best Brains Abacus is used to enhance the child's image memory and photographic memory. With Abacus study children can calculate simple mathematical problems rapidly and accurately, they also acquire the ability to do mental calculations utilizing the abacus image, which allows quick calculation without even using the abacus.
- Helps the child to develop concentration, creativity, listening and comprehension skills so as to empower the process of 360 degrees brain development.
- Enhances to attain lifetime skills such as Photographic memory, Listening, Self Confidence, Attentiveness and Imagination which in turn develops significant all-round academic proficiency.
- Inculcates the habit of careful observation, sound reasoning, original thinking and optimum usage of multiple skills in children simultaneously.
- Provides a sense of achievement as one's proficiency improves.
- Helps in better understanding of the calculation process as you perform it manually
- Facilitate mastery of arithmetic functions like Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division correctly, proficiently and systematically.